Taking psilocybe cubensis mushrooms can have a lot of well-documented positive effects on your body and your brain. However, the dosage of your mushrooms needs to be adequate, and the big problem is that everyone’s body reacts differently to different dosages and to the use of various types of magic mushrooms. That can lead to health problems when someone’s body reacts too strongly or the amount is too much for them (even if it was adequate for other users).
According to Mush Love Genetics offering mushroom spores for sale online, some of the more notable health concerns to look out for include:
- Numbness in the face and dry mouth;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- A concerning increase in blood pressure and heart rate;
- Experiencing muscle twitching, convulsions or excessive reflexes;
- Sweating and alternating high temperatures and chills.
Although these problems tend to be temporary, it’s important to avoid them as much as possible and consider talking to your doctor about them. Before taking magic mushrooms in any form, make sure that you’re not prone to experiencing any of the aforementioned negative side effects in an excessive way, as the result could lead to more serious health problems, especially over time. A good consideration is to try microdosing first and consult an expert about your required dosage, if you plan to use magic mushrooms for purely medical reasons.